Saturday, May 16, 2009

Oh, Saturday - my Saturday

Earlier this week I thought it would be a grand idea to start a blog. This is a relatively new line of thinking for me. I've always been in the frame of mind that I have nothing noteworthy to add to the spew of stuff and ideas and blogs and things that are already filling the web.

But, after recently reading the blog of a man I admire, I realized that if I decided to start one I wouldn't be obligated to post menial and boring crap everyday. I could bide my time until I had a wonderous idea or train of thought and then share it with the people of the internet.

Granted, this first post is basically menial and pointless in and of itself, but I think the next one will be much better and have a little more "meat" to it, so to speak.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment